Traxxas Sledge 4x4 95076-4 - Bashing without limits!
With the Sledge, Traxxas has started from scratch and designed the ultimate 1/8 scale Stadium Truck. With 6S compatibility, ultra-strong aluminum chassis and shock towers, as well as a steel-reinforced driveline, the car is designed to be able to receive an unprecedented number of impacts from skateramps and large jumps. But with a top speed of 115 km/h, there is also plenty of opportunity to just let it rip on a track, parking lot or gravel road.
The sledge truck is designed with an insane focus on durability. The driveline is, as the only 1/8 scale stadium truck on the market, designed to handle 6S from day one, with larger gears and more steel in the driveline. The backbone of the chassis is a strong aluminum plate, reinforced with an aluminum T-Bar and triangular reinforcement of the undercarriage in super strong composite material. The shock towers are in aluminum with powerful GT-Maxx shock absorbers, while the driveline is reinforced with steel shafts and steel differentials with 20% larger and 75% thicker gears. If that's not enough, the bearings are oversized, the camper and toe links are cast without composite joints, while the C-Hubs are in aluminum and suspension arms are made from Traxxas' strongest composite material and with steel pins. The body is protected with a roof skid as standard and with molded reinforcements both inside and under the body. As we said - crazy focus on durability.
Velineon VXL-6S and newly developed 2000kv Motor
The power comes from the well-known Velineon VXL-6S ESC, which is reprogrammed specifically for the brand new 2000kv motor. The motor is held completely in place by a cast aluminum engine mount, which both prevents the flex that can smash a pinion or spur gear, and at the same time allows the motor to use the entire aluminum chassis for cooling.
The electronics are also picked from the top shelf. The servo is the new waterproof 2275 with ball bearings and metal gears, and it provides as much as 15 kg of torque. The car also comes with a 2-channel TQi transmitter with memory for up to 30 models with Traxxas Link, and adjustable Traxxas TSM antispin system.
Combining Power and razor-sharp handling
Power is nothing without control. That's why Traxxas Sledge also comes with large, rough 6.7" SledgeHammer tires and with adjustable GT-Maxx shock absorbers. The chassis has a low center of gravity and the chassis' geometry is designed for optimal driving characteristics and directional stability at high speeds. The car comes with a large spoiler to deliver downforce and stability, and the body is with Traxxas' new clipless system, which allows it to be clicked on and off in a flash.
The car can run with either a single 4S battery or two 3S LiPo batteries for maximum power. The battery tray uses a completely new system for the battery bracket where it is quickly clicked on and off, which together with the clipless body makes it possible to change batteries in a few seconds.
Delivered fully assembled - Just add batteries
The Traxxas Sledge is delivered fully assembled with a Traxxas TQi 2.4 GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the 1/8 Sledge and all other products with top-notch support that is second to none. Unmatched parts support allows the Sledge to be easily serviced with parts and your Traxxas RC car is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
All you need to get started is a Traxxas EZ-Peak charger and Traxxas LiPo batteries. The car can run on either a single 4S LiPo battery or two 3S LiPo batteries. We recommend the EZ-Peak series of fast chargers and batteries with a capacity of at least 5000mAh each, for longer driving times between recharging.
- Designed for the absolute best durability on the market
- The only 1/8 truck on the market designed specifically for 6S power
- Chassis in 3.2mm aluminum with aluminum T-Bar
- Aluminum shock towers and triangulated composite reinforcement
- Equipped with 2000kv brushless motor with cooling fins and VXL-6S ESC with fan
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz pistol transmitter with memory for 30 models
- 3.8" wheels with 6.7" SledgeHammer tires
- Axle driven 4-wheel drive with Torque-Biasing Center Drive and oversized differential gear and steel axles
- Battery tray with quick-release doors and click-on battery bracket for lightning-fast battery replacement.
- Waterproof 2275 servo with metal gears and ball bearings
- Oil-filled, adjustable GT-Maxx shock absorbers
- Clip-free body with molded reinforcements inside and below.
- Waterproof electronics
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System
Traxxas Sledge 95076-4 specifications:
- Top Speed (optional gearing): 115+ km/h*
- Length: 604 mm
- Width: 459 mm
- Height: 214 mm
- Weight: 5.77 kg
- Wheelbase: 384 mm
- Ground Clearance: 50mm
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Wheel Diameter 3.8"
- Shock Length (front/rear): 128 / 144 mm
- Tires (glued): SledgeHammer 6.7" x 3.8"
- Front/Rear Wheels: 3.8"
- Battery Tray Dimensions (Narrow): 181 mm x 50 mm x 29/37/45 mm
- Battery Tray Dimensions (Wide): 160 mm x 57 mm x 29/37/45 mm
What You Need:
- A Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger
- 2 x 3S LiPo batteries with TRX connectors or a 4S LiPo battery with TRX connectors.
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
We recommend using a Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Fast Charger and Traxxas LiPo batteries with a minimum capacity of 5000 mAh. We recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 11.1V 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery or Traxxas Power Cell 14.8V 4S 5000mAh LiPo Battery.
Top speed of 115 km/h with 6S LiPo and 18/46 gearing.