Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL - Maximum power, maximum grip!
The Traxxas Slash has become the gold standard in RC Short Course Trucks - and the VXL version not only offers a brushless Velineon 3500kv motor and 3S compatible ESC, but also brings 4x4 traction and the Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) system to the platform. This combination of eye-watering performance, combined with the strong grip of the 4x4 and TSM system, makes the Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 a force to be reckoned with wherever it goes. The VXL 4x4 is one of the absolute fastest 1/10 Short Course trucks available, on all types of surfaces from rough gravel tracks and terrain, to skateparks or the occasional speed run. Despite its high power, it's fairly easy to handle with the help of both the TSM stability system and four wheel drive, and can be managed by most with a bit of experience.
The Velineon components are optimised to work together, engineered from the start to deliver superior efficiency, speed and run time. Using the different types of battery, you can adjust the power of the Slash VXL to adjust it to your skill level, making it easy to get to grips with the car with less power, and unlock more power as your skills develop. The Slash VXL accepts a wide range of battery types, from 7.2V NiMH to 11.1V 3S LiPo packs. These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for speeds beyond 60+ mph! The built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s ESC helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
The 4x4 system makes it more capable in terrain and on grass, compared to its 2WD counterpart and also makes it easier to handle.
Delivered fully assembled - Just add batteries
The Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL 1/10 is delivered fully assembled with a Traxxas TQi 2.4 GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the 1/10 Slash and all of their other products with top-notch support that is second to none. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your Traxxas RC car is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
All you need to get going is a Traxxas charger and your Traxxas 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo batteries of choice. We recommend the EZ-Peak range of fast chargers and batteries with a capacity of minimum 3000mAh for longer drive times between re-charging.
- Delivered fully assembled
- True to scale dimensions of a real Short Course Truck
- Pistol-grip Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- Fitted with Velineon 3500kv motor and VXL-3S ESC
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Waterproof electronics - race in dirt, mud or snow
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- Realistic all-terrain tires with foam inserts
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector
Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL 1/10 specifications:
- Topspeed: 100+ km/t*
- Length: 568 mm
- Width: 296 mm
- Height: 193 mm
- Weight: 2.64 kg
- Wheelbase: 335 mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 72 mm
- Drivetrain: Shaft-driven Four-wheel drive
- Wheel Diameter 2.2"
- Shock Length (front/rear): Long / XX Long
- Front Tires (glued): Traxxas Slash 2.2" with inserts
- Rear Tires (glued): Traxxas Slash 2.2" with inserts
- Front/Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin or Chrome Finish
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 165 mm x 49,5 mm x 25 mm
- Requires 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH batteries and 2S-3S LiPo with TRX plugs.
What You Need:
- A Traxxas charger
- 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo batteries with TRX plug
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
We recommend using Traxxas EZ-Peak Fast Chargers and Traxxas 8.4V NiMH or LiPo batteries with a minimum capacity of 3000 mAh. We recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V 5000 mAh NiMH Battery for beginners - for maximum speed and run-time we recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 11.1V 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery..*Top speed of 100+ km/h with 3S LiPo battery and optional 31/76 gearing.