Traxxas Slash Ultimate - The ultimate version of the iconic racer
Traxxas Slash has been the dominant remote controlled Short Course truck on the market for an eternity, so to pay tribute to the wild offroader, Traxxas has launched it in an even crazier Ultimate version.
Traxxas has dug deep into their box of parts, and found all the best for the Slash Utimate. The car has a Velineon 3500 motor and the waterproof VXL-3S ESC from the Slash VXL, but comes with a different chassis with a lower center of gravity, adjustable swaybars and super cool blue GTR shock absorbers with PTFE coating. Durability has also been improved with a lightning-fast 2075R servo with metal gears, upgraded Extreme Duty drive shafts and support arms, as well as blue anodised aluminum parts throughout the chassis.
The TQi transmitter has also been upgraded and now has, not only the TSM stability system, but also the Traxxas Link Telemetry system which sends data wirelessly from the car directly to your phone.
With all those upgrades, the result is not just a Slash that is lightning fast, but also has significantly sharper driving characteristics, more options for tuning the setup and even better durability. The Slash has always been a favorite, but in the Ultimate version it is potentially the best 1/10 scale Short Course Truck ever made.
Delivered fully assembled - Just add batteries
Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4x4 comes fully assembled with a Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel transmitter, painted body with stickers, pre-glued tires and detailed instructions. Traxxas supports the Slash and all their other products with the best support. Full sparepart support makes it possible to replace everything should anything go wrong. Your Traxxas remote controlled car is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics warranty.
All you need to get started is a Traxxas charger and a Traxxas battery. We recommend the EZ-Peak series of fast chargers and batteries with a capacity of at least 3000 mAh for longer driving times between recharging.
- Delivered fully assembled
- Equipped with Velineon 3500 motor and VXL-3S ESC with a fan.
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz transmitter with TSM and Traxxas Link telemetry
- Axled 4-wheel drive with sealed differentials
- 2075R Servo with metal gear
- GTR shock absorbers with PTFE coating
- Reinforced support arms and drive shafts
- Low-CG Chassis with lower center of gravity
- Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars
- Blue anodized aluminum C-Hubs, Steering Blocks, axle nuts and hub carriers rear
- Waterproof electronics - can run in soil, mud and snow
Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4x4 Specifications:
- Topspeed: 96+ km/t*
- Length: 568 mm
- Width: 296 mm
- Height: 193 mm
- Weight: 2.28 kg
- Wheelbase: 324 mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 47 mm
- Drivetrain: Shaft-driven Four-wheel drive
- Wheel Diameter 2.2"
- Shock Length (front/rear): Long / XX Long
- Tires (glued): 2.0/3.0" S1 compound
- Front/Rear Wheels: 2.2/3.0"
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 165 mm x 49,5 mm x 23/25 mm
- Requires 8.4V NiMH batteries or 2S-3S LiPo with TRX plugs.
What You Need:
- A Traxxas charger
- 8.4V NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo batteries with TRX plug
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
We recommend using Traxxas EZ-Peak Fast Chargers and Traxxas 8.4V NiMH or LiPo batteries with a minimum capacity of 5000 mAh. We recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V 5000 mAh NiMH Battery for beginners - for maximum speed and run-time we recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 11.1V 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery.*Top speed of 100+ km/h with 3S LiPo battery and included extra gearing.