Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL 1/10 Electric RC Car
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Traxxas Slash VXL 2WD - The classic truck with extra punch!
Since the original 2WD Traxxas Slash was introduced it has set the standard for RWD Short Course Trucks - now the VXL version not only offers a brushless Velineon 3500kv motor and 3S compatible ESC, but also brings the Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) system to the platform, benefiting everyone trying to get all that power through the rear wheels, while thrashing it round a gravel track. With VXL brushless power and TSM, the Slash VXL’s can offer both tire-shredding power while still being incredibly agile and easy to control.
The Velineon components are optimized to work together, engineered from the start to deliver superior efficiency, speed and run time. Using the different types of battery, you can adjust the power of the Slash VXL to adjust it to your skill level, making it easy to get to grips with the car with less power, and unlock more power as your skills develop. The Slash VXL accepts a wide range of battery types, from 7.2V NiMH to 11.1V 3S LiPo packs. These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for speeds beyond 100+ km/h! The built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s ESC helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
Delivered fully assembled - Just add batteries
The Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL 1/10 is delivered fully assembled with a Traxxas TQi 2.4 GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the 1/10 Slash and all of their other products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your Traxxas RC car is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
All you need to get going is a Traxxas charger and your Traxxas 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo batteries of choice. We recommend the EZ-Peak range of fast chargers and batteries with a capacity of minimum 3000mAh for longer drive times between re-charging.
- Delivered fully assembled
- True to scale dimensions of a real Short Course Truck
- Pistol-grip Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- Fitted with Velineon 3500kv motor and VXL-3S ESC.
- 2WD Rear-wheel drive
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Waterproof electronics - race in dirt, mud or snow
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- Realistic all-terrain tires with foam inserts
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector
Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL 1/10 specifications:
- Topspeed: 100+ km/h*
- Length: 568 mm
- Width: 296 mm
- Height: 214 mm
- Weight: 2.56 kg
- Wheelbase: 335 mm
- Drivetrain: 2WD Rear-wheel drive
- Wheel Diameter 2.2"
- Shock Length (front/rear): Long / XX Long
- Front Tires (glued): Traxxas Slash 2.2" with inserts
- Rear Tires (glued): Traxxas Slash 2.2" with inserts
- Front/Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin or Chrome Finish
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 165 mm x 49,5 mm x 25 mm
- Requires 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH batteries and 2S-3S LiPo with TRX plugs.
What You Need:
- A Traxxas charger
- 6-8 cell (7.2V-9.6V) NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo batteries with TRX plug
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
We recommend using Traxxas EZ-Peak Fast Chargers and Traxxas 8.4V NiMH or LiPo batteries with a minimum capacity of 3000 mAh. We recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V 5000 mAh NiMH Battery for beginners - for maximum speed and run-time we recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 11.1V 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery..*Top speed of 100+ km/h with 3S LiPo battery and optional 31/76 gearing.