Traxxas Maxx 4x4 with WideMAXX Suspension Kit
The incredibly popular Maxx is now available in an ultra cool WideMaxx version, which offers the WideMaxx suspension kit and Sledgehammer tires as standard. The result is a wider, meaner Maxx that can carry even more speed through the turns and drive harder in terrain. The new version of the MAXX also has a larger battery tray, allowing it to fit the Traxxas 6700mAh 4S LiPo Battery.
Traxxas turned everything up to extreme with the Maxx, combining extreme power with extreme durability and fun. With the 2400kv Velineon 540XL motor and VXL-4S ESC, the Maxx can reach a top speed of 96 km/h* on 4S power, while still maintaining the extremely fast accelleration, agile handling and of course durability. To handle all that power, the chassis and suspension of the Maxx utilises the solutions from the X-Maxx. The car uses the new aluminium GT-MAXX shocks with shafts in a larger diameter, 17mm hexes and beefy 2.8" wheels with TSM rated Sledgehammer tires.
Durability has been a key focus area in development of the Maxx, and it shines through everywhere. The motor has a thicker 5mm axle and aluminium heatsink with a fan. The chassis and suspension arms is designed to absorb the impact, while the heavy-duty components in the driveline are all taken from larger, more powerful cars, thus having plenty of strength to spare. To help manage all that power, the Maxx comes with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) system, but should you take a tumble, the patented Traxxas Self-Righting feature will allow the car to get back on its wheels by its own in most cases. Simply click a button on the TQi controller and it's back on its wheels in seconds!
Delivered fully assembled - Just add batteries
The Traxxas Maxx with WideMaxx 4x4 1/10 is delivered fully assembled with a Traxxas TQi 2.4 GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the 1/10 Maxx and all other products with top-notch support that is second to none. Unmatched parts support allows the Maxx to be easily serviced with parts and your Traxxas RC car is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
All you need to get going is a Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger and your Traxxas 3S-4S LiPo batteries of choice. We recommend the EZ-Peak range of fast chargers and batteries with a capacity of minimum 5000mAh for longer drive times between re-charging.
- Delivered fully assembled
- Comes with the popular WideMAXX kit as standard
- SledgeHammer TSM-rated tires.
- Pistol-grip Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- Fitted with Velineon 540XL Brushless motor and VXL-4S ESC with a fan.
- Shaft-driven 4WD with sealed differentials
- New Modular Composite Chassis with easy battery access
- Heavy-Duty Steering Bellcranks and New Servo
- New GT-Maxx Shocks
- 2.8" Wheels with 17mm hexes
- Clipless body mount system
- Waterproof electronics
- Wheelie bar
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) System
- Traxxas Self-Righting system
Traxxas Maxx with WideMAXX 4x4 1/10 specifications:
- Top Speed (optional gearing): 96+ km/h with 4S LiPo and 26/46 gearing
- Length: 549 mm
- Width: 408 mm
- Height: 232 mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg
- Wheelbase: 329 mm
- Ground Clearance: 49mm
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Wheel Diameter 2.8"/3.6"
- Shock Length (front/rear): 129,2 mm
- Tires (glued): TSM Rated 140mm diameter
- Front/Rear Wheels: 2.8"
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 162 mm x 45 mm x 51 mm
What You Need:
- A Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger
- Batteries with TRX plug
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
We recommend using a Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Fast Charger and Traxxas LiPo batteries with a minimum capacity of 5000 mAh. We recommend the Traxxas Power Cell 11.1V 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery or Traxxas Power Cell 14.8V 4S 5000mAh LiPo Battery for maximum power!.