Traxxas Link module for Bluetooth
Get an overview of the most important data on the car - sent directly to your phone while it is driving! The Traxxas Link module is mounted on your Traxxas TQi transmitter and receives all important data points from your car and gives you a full overview while driving. See engine or ESC temperatures, battery voltage, or exactly how fast you are actually driving.
The link module can also be used to quickly put the car in Training Mode if inexperienced drivers need to test your car, and also allows you to adjust servo end-points, steering rate and braking power.
The module also has a number of model-specific features, such as an overview of attack angles and climbs to crawlers, the ability to turn on the light on certain models, etc.
There are also a number of accessory products for the Link system that make it even easier and better to use:
- Phone Mount (for TQi and Aton transmitters) (link)
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and later or Apple iOS 9.0 and later platforms
- Use it with the Traxxas Link app available on Google Play and the App Store
- View real-time telemetry with optional sensors
- Easy and simple device pairing
- Power from the TQi Transmitter
- Integrates into the transmitter
- Quick and easy installation, installs in minutes
- Traxxas Link wireless module included in selected Traxxas vehicles
- All Traxxas TQi transmitters.
Item No: 6511