Traxxas EZ-Peak Dual 8A NiMH & LiPo Charger
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Can't charge your batteries fast enough? Charge two at a time at up to 4 amps for each, or switch to High-Output mode and charge one battery at the max 8 amps! The EZ-Peak Dual 8A can charge 5-8 cell NiMH batteries (6.0V-9.6V) and 2S-3S LiPo batteries (7.4V-11.1V) with TRX plugs.
With the Traxxas iD™ battery system, the EZ-Peak charger is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas batteries. The EZ-Peak Plus recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant automatically configures and optimizes the charger settings. There's no need to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus. Just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and EZ-Peak Dual does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards. At the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Dual' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
The design of the charger means LiPos and NiMHs can be charged at the same time. Advanced Mode opens the door for backwards compatibility, which allows EZ-Peak Dual to charge any Traxxas Power Cell battery equipped with a first-generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors and Traxxas iD batteries independently or simultaneously. There are two balance ports built into the charger for Traxxas LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads.
- 100 Watt / 8A Output
- Charge two batteries at the same time.
- Automatically recognizes Traxxas iD batteries
- Program and optimize charger settings
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8 cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
- AC Input: 100-240 Volts
- Charge Current Range: 1.0-4.0A (Dual Mode) or 5.0-8.0A (High Output Mode)
- Discharge current: 500 mAh
- Current Drain For Balance Ports: 500 mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells (6.0-9.6V)
- LiPo Battery Cell Count: 2-3 Cells (7.4V-11.1V)
- Dimensions: 176 x 138 x 57 mm