The ultimate RC charger from Traxxas - charge two batteries at once with up to 13.4A or MAXX out with single battery charges up to 16A! The EZ-Peak Live Dual 26A can charge 5-8 cell NiMH batteries (6.0V-9.6V) and 2S-4S LiPo batteries (7.4V-14.8V) with TRX plugs.
The EZ-Peak Live Dual Charger takes all the advanced features of the EZ-Peak Live and supercharges the power output to over 26 amps (200 watts)! The 4S capable dual charger uses built-in Bluetooth to work seamlessly with the new Traxxas EZ-Peak Live app for iOS and Android. The EZ-Peak Live app gives you detailed information, remote monitoring, and advanced operating functions through the high-definition color interface on your mobile device. It’s the most powerful, most advanced charger in the popular EZ-Peak lineup. Get back in the action sooner with the new EZ-Peak Live Dual Charger!
The charger automatically detects the size of your iD-equipped battery and configures the settings for the fastest charge possible. NiMH batteries charge faster than ever with a full 5-amps of charging power, while LiPo batteries charge even faster with up to 13.4 amps of colossal power! A balance port is built into the charger for LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads. No other charger features EZ-Peak Live’s combination of power and flexibility with iD safety and simplicity.
- 200 Watt / 26+ Amp Output
- Charge two batteries at the same time.
- Automatically recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and optimizes settings
- Program and optimize charger settings
- The MAXX Charge feature lets you charge single batteries and incredible speeds
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface with dual LED charge progress indicators
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Two built-in high-flow cooling fans
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings through app
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Integrated dual balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8 cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S, 3S and 4S LiPo batteries
- AC Input: 100-240 Volts
- Charge Current Range: 1.0-26.0A+
- Discharge current: 750 mAh
- Current Drain For Balance Ports: 750 mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells (6.0-9.6V)
- LiPo Battery Cell Count: 2-4 Cells (7.4V-14.8V)
- Dimensions: 204 x 174 x 68 mm