Tamiya TT-02R Chassis 47326 1/10 Electric RC Car Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tamiya TT-02R Racing Car Chassis Kit
The Tamiya TT-02 is an incredibly well-running radio-controlled car and is very popular in various racing series for beginners. With the TT-02R, Tamiya has made it a little easier for racing talents to get started, with a chassis that has the best upgrades and hop-ups added from the start.
The car shares many of its components with the normal TT-02, which means it is thoroughly tested, easy to drive and beginner-friendly, but the TT-02R comes with a wide range of upgrades. TT-02R comes with ball bearings all around, aluminum motor mount, rear up-rights with 3 degree toe-in, CVA oil shock absorbers, 68T High-Speed gear set, aluminum axles in the entire driveline and much, much more that improves driving characteristics and grip and lower your lap times!
Like any TT-02, the R version is a monocoque chassis with axle-driven four-wheel drive and double wishbone suspension front and rear, which preserves its good driving characteristics and easy maintenance. With the huge range of upgrades available for the TT-02 cars, it is always possible to upgrade the car to get the speed and driving characteristics you want.
NOTE: The chassis kit is delivered without body, motor, ESC, servo, transmitter and receiver, which must be purchased separately.
- 4WD Chassis kit.
- Designed RC track racing.
- Delivered with medium-narrow slick tires.
- CVA Oil shocks with black springs.
- Comes with full ball bearings and aluminium motor mount.
- TT-02 Aluminium Propeller Shaft and Propeller Joints.
- Metal wheel axles, driveshafts and gearbox joints.
- 4mm Aluminum Flange Lock Nuts (Blue).
- 5mm Aluminum Ball Connectors.
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear.
- 4-bevel resin differentials front and rear.
- Model assembly kit.
- 1/10 scale.
- Shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Length: 376 mm.
- Width: 182 mm
- Wheelbase: 257 mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 24/64 mm.
What you need:
- A body, motor and an ESC
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
We've created the "NiMH Charger+battery pack", and "Transmitter & Servo Starter Kit" do help you get started as quickly as possible. You can easily add both to your cart at the top of this page.