Tamiya TT-02D Drift Car Chassis Kit
The Tamiya TT-02 makes for an excellent drift car - especially with a few modifications. Based on the well-known and accessible TT-02, Tamiya has developed this TT-02D Drift version, designed for the subtle art of going sideways quickly.
The car shares many of its components with the normal TT-02, which means its well-built, easy to drive and beginner-friendly, but comes with 24mm drift tires, CVA oil shocks, full ball bearings, reinforced uprights and damper stays, aluminium motor mount and a Tamiya Sport Tuned motor as standard! To update the car visually it comes with silver matte-finished wheels, semi-gloss metal plated wheel hubs in disc brake look and a blue battery holder.
Like any TT-02, the D version is a bathtub chassis, shaft-driven 4WD car with double wishbone suspension front and rear which allows it to maintain its drivability, easy maintenance and adaptability. With the huge range of upgrades available for the TT-02 cars, its always possible to upgrade the car to suit your needs and get the speed and handling just as you like it.
The model assembly chassis kit comes without a body, ESC, servo, transmitter and receiver which must be bought separately.
- 4WD Chassis kit.
- Designed specifically for RC drifting.
- Delivered with 24mm drift tires.
- CVA Oil shocks.
- Comes with full ball bearings and aluminium motor heat sink as standard.
- Reinforced parts for uprights and damper stays.
- Delivered with Tamiya Sport Tuned motor.
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear.
- 4-bevel resin differentials front and rear.
- Model assembly kit.
- 1/10 scale.
- Shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Length: 376 mm.
- Width: 182/190 mm
- Wheelbase: 257/251 mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 24/64 mm.
What you need:
- A body and an ESC
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver