Tamiya Toyota GR 86 TT-02 RC Touring Car
The little GR 86 sportscar from Toyota replaces the incredibly popular GT86 and offers a fun combination of power, low weight and rear-wheel drive. The Tamiya version is launched simultaniosly with the real car
Based on the Tamiya TT-02 Chassis
Being a Toyota, it makes sense to use the Tamiya TT-02 touring car chassis, as it is durable, extremely well-handling, popular and can handle pretty much anything. The chassis is a shaft-driven 4x4, is very well balanced and with double wishbone suspension. The handling of the car can be adjusted to perfection, with adjustable ride height and wheelbases.
One of the other benefits of the TT-02 chassis is the huge array of options and tuning parts available - so if you want to treat your Tamiya Toyota GR 86 with more power, better suspension or chassis upgrades, there's tons of stuff to choose from!
- Bathtub-type Frame Shaft Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion)
- Includes Torque Tuned Motor and TBLE-04 ESC.
- 1/10 scale RC model assembly kit
- Length: 428 mm
- Width: 188 mm
- Height: 131 mm
- Wheelbase: 257 mm
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paints. We recommend Tamiya PS paints for the body.