Tamiya Toyota Yaris WRC 58659 RC Rally Car
The last few WRC seasons has been some of the best ever - but how could it be anything else with so many 400 hp firebreathing monsters ripping sideways through tight bends and over jumps?
The Toyota Yaris made its WRC debut in 2017 with the Toyota Gazoo Racing team, Toyotas factory racing teams. The car has been driven by some of the best WRC drivers in the world, like Sebastien Ogier, Ött Tanak and Elfyn Evans, and taken numerous stage wins as well as both the 2018 WRC Manufacturers title and Drivers Title!
The lists of successes for the Yaris WRC is long, and it has without a doubt deserved this tribute from Tamiya. The car has a ton of great details, like the pre-painted gun-metal rims with radial rally tires and the detailed headlights. Parts like front canards, front light cases and rear bumper blocks are molded separately in polycarbonate to maintain the heigh level of detail throughout. Mirrors, rear spoilers (2 pcs) are separately molded in plastic and the stickers make this an almost exact replica in 1/10 scale.
Tamiya TT-02 - Fantastic for rally racing
The 4WD Tamiya TT-02 chassis works great for the rally Yaris with shaft-driven four wheel drive, with 4-bevel differentials front and rear, honouring its rally role model. Combined with double-wishbone suspension and radial racing tires, the car offers loads of grip and agile handling, perfect for the twisting rally stages and sideways action.
The TT-02 chassis is incredibly well balanced with the motor mounted in the rear, and electronics and battery mounted centrally. The car is a great fit for both beginners and novices, as the car is easy and fun to drive with predictable handling and tons of grip and speed. With a wide range of suspension setup adjustments on the car, along with various gearbox ratios and wheelbase settings to choose between, there's hours of fun in making tweaks to the setup, to get driving characteristics and speed just right for how you like it. Fully capable of racing on both tarmac and gravel!
Should you ever want more, there's an almost unlimited range of tuning and customization parts available, so you'll never get tired of racing your Toyota Gazoo Racing Yaris WRC.
- Body recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirrors, rear wings, front canards, head light casings and rear bumper blocks.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting.
- Dish Wheels molded in gun metal with radial tires.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for smooth driving.
- Includes 540 Torque-Tuned motor and Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors (21.5T BL motor limit / 23T brushed motor limit).
- RC model assembly kit.
- Scale 1/10.
- Length: 416mm.
- Width: 188mm.
- Height: 146mm.
- Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Tire Width/Diameter: 27/67mm (Front/Rear).
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion gears).
- Includes Torque Tuned Motor and ESC.
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint: Tamiya recommends Tamiya PS-1 White, Tamiya PS-5 Black, Tamiya PS-31 Smoke, Tamiya PS-55 Flat Clear, Tamiya TS-14 Black.