Tamiya Top Force Evo - 2021 Limited Edition Re-Release
Tamiya launched the first Top Force back in november 1991, followed by the first Evolution model the year after and this latest version has a range of further updates (the Evolution II if you like). Although it shares most of its components with its predecessors it has a few big updates - the chassis is now completely in carbon fiber (it was only a surface plate before) and the possibility of choosing between one-way and rigid counter gears (was only one-way previously). It also comes with the brand new TBLE-04S ESC!
The Top Force Evo is based on the DF-01 buggy chassis with shaft-driven 4WD system and aluminium ball differentials front and rear. The chassis itself is crafted from 2mm thick carbon plates, making it both light and incredibly stiff. The suspension utilises double wishbones with aluminium high-capacity shocks front and rear and shock stays in super light and rigid carbon fiber to maximise grip, while the Item 53791 universal shafts minimises power loss and provides smoother cornering.
The Top Force Evo body comes pre-painted, pre-drilled and pre-cut. You just need to add the new metallic colour stickers.
- Self assembly model kit.
- Pre-painted and pre-cut polycarbonate body.
- Double-Deck carbon fibre chassis.
- Choice of rigid and one-way counter gears.
- Damper stays in carbon fiber.
- Aluminium high-capacity shock absorbers.
- Aluminium ball differentials front and rear.
- Item 53791 Universal Shafts.
- New metallic colour stickers.
- Shaft-driven 4WD system
- Length: 400 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Height: 190 mm
- Wheelbase: 270 mm
- Weight: 1300g
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver