Tamiya The Grasshopper 58346 RC Car
The Tamiya Grasshopper is one of the most popular cars in Tamiyas range of classic RC reproductions and brings a cool bit of 80's RC memorabilia back. This relaunched Grasshopper is just like the original car, but has been gently updated to benefit quality and durability, by implementing modern materials compared to the materials used in the eighties.
The bathtub chassis in ABS plastics and white plastic body is incredibly strong, along you to attack jumps and kerbs fearlessly. With coil-spring dampers in the suspension, a rear differential and paddle style rear tires the car grips both on asphalt and offroad. A great buggy kit for everyone looking for a simple yet fun car that can be used (almost) everywhere.
- Includes a driver figure for attachment to the body.
- Bathtub chassis in ABS plastics.
- Independent swing axle at the front and rolling rigid rear axle with coil-spring dampers.
- Fully enclosed rear gearbox with a differential gear to improve handling.
- Includes 380 motor
- Compatible with Type 540 motors
- 1/10 2WD buggy
- Model assembly kit
- Length: 389mm
- Width: 223mm
- Height: 135mm.
What you need:
- An ESC. We recommend a Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paints. Tamiya recommends Tamiya TS-26 Pure White, Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver, Tamiya X-18 Semi Gloss Black, Tamiya XF-1 Flat Black, Tamiya XF-2 Flat White, Tamiya XF-15 Flat Flesh.