Tamiya TBLE-04SR 45070 ESC
The TBLE-04SR is designed for Tamiyas range of TBLM Brushless motors with sensors, but also works excellently with Tamiyas brushed motors over 23T. The sensored ESC provides more precise and smoother steering, throttle and brake inputs.
The ESC has a built-in cooling fan and High Point, brake and neutral brake settings can be adjusted separately with 10 different options. The ESC also has optional battery cut-off, reverse and motor modes and has built-in protection against overheating, overloading and low voltage. Setup is easily handled with the LED.
The ESC works with NiMh, NiCd and Li-Fe batteries but is not recommended to be used with LiPo batteries.
- ESC: Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Max. Continuous current: 75A
- Input Voltage: 6.6-7.2V
- Output: Forward - 100% / Reverse - 50%
- Dimensions: 41.5x33.4x27 mm
- Weight: 56g
- Compatible motors: TBLM series of Tamiya Brushless motors (sensored). Brushed motors over 23 turns.
- Receiver output voltage: 6V/1.5A
Note: When using servos with a current exceeding 1.5A, BEC output may be shut down.