Tamiya TBLE-02S 45057 ESC
The Tamiya TBLE-02S is the go-to ESC for many Tamiya enthusiasts and often comes as the stock option for most of the cars.
Although it was originally designed to work with Tamiyas range of TBLM Brushless motors, it works excellently with Tamiyas brushed motors over 25T.
Brake and neutral brake settings can be adjusted separately, and it has built-in protection against overheating, overloading and low voltage. The ESC works with NiMh batteries only and should not be used with LiPo batteries.
- ESC: Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Max. Continuous current: 60A
- Input Voltage: 6.6-7.2V
- Output: Forward - 100% / Reverse - 50%
- Dimensions: 45x34x25mm
- Weight: 50.8g
- Compatible motors: TBLM series of Tamiya Brushless motors (sensored). Brushed motors over 25 turns.
- Receiver output voltage: 6V/1.5A
Note: When using servos with a current exceeding 1.5A, BEC output may be shut down.