Tamiya Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros 58683 (TT-01E) 1/14 Electric RC Car Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tamiya Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros RC Race Truck
Despite the fact that they are far from the fastest racecars, there's something inherently cool about semi-truck racing that transcends lap times and the ability to go around corners. Seeing these big, burly power monsters powerslide round corners and switching paint through corners offers a sense of madness that is rare today and is simply incredibly cool.
Luckily, Tamiya understands the cool-factor of truck racing, and have made this replica of the Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros, which raced in the 2019 European Truck Racing Championship in 2019 with Hungarian driver Norbert Kiss. The body is made from three separate parts of polycarbonate, with several separately molded parts, to recreate the racing truck with a very high level of details.
Based on Tamiyas TT-01 Type-E Chassis
The Tamiya TT-01 chassis proved its capabilities as a fun, durable and well-handling chassis, that works well for both beginners and novice RC drivers, and the Type-E version (E for Evolution) improves the classic chassis further.
With a lower center of gravity, new uprights and an added FRP upper deck, the Type-E chassis is stiffer, with sharper, more responsive handling characteristics. The changes don't stop there though. The steering system has been redesigned with inspiration from the race-proven TA-05, providing less play and more precise steering. Should you choose to race the Tankpool24 Actros, the transponder allows you to do so, while maintenance and adjustments has been made easier with the new, separate front and rear shock towers, that lets drivers adjust the gears without removing the shocks.
The truck has shaft-driven four wheel drive with gear differentials front and rear. Combined with a double-wishbone suspension and a 3-piece tie-rod, the Tamiya Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros offers super direct handling, while the 70mm radial tires with a high wall provides the special truck feel through corners.
- The polycarbonate body is made with with separate components for body, cab and coupler for a very high level of details.
- Side mirrors, front and rear light cases and grille emblem are molded separately.
- The wheels and tires are designed specifically for Tamiyas racing truck models.
- Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor is included.
- RC self-assembly kit.
- Scale 1/14
- Shaft-driven 4WD system
- Length: 441mm
- Width: 188mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
What you need:
- An ESC. We recommend a Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint: Tamiya recommends Tamiya PS-5 Black, Tamiya PS-12 Silver, Tamiya PS-31 Smoke, Tamiya PS-34 Bright Red, Tamiya PS-55 Flat Clear.
- Tamiya TS-14 Black, Tamiya TS-26 Pure White, Tamiya TS-29 Semi Gloss Black, Tamiya TS-35 Park Green, Tamiya TS-49 Bright Red
We've created the "NiMH Charger+battery pack", and "Transmitter & Servo Starter Kit" do help you get started as quickly as possible. You can easily add both to your cart at the top of this page.