Tamiya Super Stock TZ Motor 53696
The Tamiya Super Stock TZ motor is part of the brushed 23T Super Stock range of brushed 540 Tamiya racing motors. The TZ is designed for track racing and have brush dampers, terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor. The TZ offers more torque than the RZ motor, for use on slower tracks and endurance races. The motor can be disassembled for maintenance.
Tamiya Motor comparison:
- Tamiya Super Stock TZ motor: 23T | 26.500 RPM | 0.049 Nm
- Tamiya Super Stock BZ motor: 23T | 26.500 RPM | 0.049 Nm
- Tamiya Super Stock RZ motor: 23T | 27.500 RPM | 0.049 Nm
- Type: Brushed
- Turns: 23T
- Normal Voltage: 7,2 - 8,4 V
- Torque: 500 g/cm (7,2V)
- RPM: 26.500 (7,2V at no load)
Note: To install this motor on a Tamiya TT-02, TT-02D, TT-02B or TT-01 Type-E a full ball bearing set is required.