Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor 54358
The Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor is a Type 540 motor, that works well in pretty much all Tamiya RC kits. The Torque Tuned comes motor as stock for some kits, but offer more speed and power compared to the standard Tamiya "Silver Can" motor that is the stock motor for most Tamiya kits, making it a good, value-for-money tuning part that is easily installed even for beginners. This motor does not require changing the stock Tamiya ESC's.
Tamiya Motor comparison:
- Tamiya Mabuchi "Silver Can" motor: 27T Top speed: 24.3Km/h
- Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor: 25T Top Speed: 26km/h
- Tamiya Sport-Tuned Motor: 23T Top Speed: 29.1km/h
Top speed measured using TT-01 chassis with kit-standard gear ratio.
- Type: Brushed
- Turns: 25T
- Normal Voltage: 6,6 - 7,2 V
- Torque: 305 g/cm (7,2V)
- RPM: 16.000 (7,2V at no load)
- Current: 10 Amp
- Timing: Fixed