Tamiya RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor 53068
The Tamiya Sport Tuned motor is the most powerful brushed Tamiya 540 motor (excluding racing motors) and works well in pretty much all Tamiya RC touring car and buggy kits. The 23T Sport Tuned motor offers significantly more speed and power compared to the standard Tamiya "Silver Can" motor that is the stock motor for most Tamiya kits. In most cases, fitting the Tamiya Sport Tuned motor will require changing the stock ESC as well.
Tamiya Motor comparison:
- Tamiya Mabuchi "Silver Can" motor: 27T Top speed: 24.3Km/h
- Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor: 25T Top Speed: 26km/h
- Tamiya Sport-Tuned Motor: 23T Top Speed: 29.1km/h
Top speed measured using TT-01 chassis with kit-standard gear ratio.
- Type: Brushed
- Turns: 23T
- Normal Voltage: 6,6 - 8,4 V
- Torque: 350 g/cm (7,2V)
- RPM: 18.300 (7,2V at no load)
- Current: 12 Amp
- Timing: Fixed
Note: To install the motor on Tamiya TT-02, TT-02D, TT-02B or DF-02 cars, a full ball bearing set is required.