The Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin in dazzling chrome!
The Midnight Pumpkin is an awesome car. With its monster truck design and Ford F100 Stepside inspired vintage body, it combines both 1950's Hot Rods with the modern monster trucks, for a great combination of looks and terrain-eating abilities. This Metallic Edition comes with a pre-painted chrome body with blue flames, and gorgeus chrome and parts for the bumpers, external roll bar and frontgrille.
The rear-wheel drive truck is built on box type chassis with a 3-bevel differential at the rear to ensure both offroad capabilities and smooth cornering. The suspension consists of double swingarms at the front with a rigid rolling rear suspension and frictions dampers front and rear.
With the big 115mm wheels, powerful 540 type motor and built-in metal wheelie bar, the Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin is ready blast across all surfaces!
- RC model assembly kit in scale 1/10
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 260mm
- Wheelbase: 207mm
- Tread (F/R): 212mm (front), 216mm (rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 115/71mm
- ABS Box Type Chassis
- 2WD system with 3-bevel differentials
- Front Suspension: Independent Swingarms
- Rear Suspension: Rolling Rigid
- Front and Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 14.7:1
- Type 540 Motor included
What you need:
- An ESC
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver