Tamiya King Hauler 56301 1/14 Electric RC Semi Truck
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tamiya King Hauler - The King of the Road
The King Hauler resembles the classic American semi-trailer truck, hauling huge trailers across the States. The 1/14 scale truck is constructed very much like its full-size brothers, with the electric 540-type motor mounted in the front and connected to the rear wheels with a propellor shaft. The chassis is a ladder-type frame with metal leaf-springs and friction shocks, making for driving characteristics much like the real thing.
The Tamiya King Hauler offers a very high level of detail, making it a realistic looking replica. With radial tires and a large range of chrome parts and wheels, the truck looks like a genuine US tractor truck.
Range of Tamiya Trailers available
A big truck needs to haul a big trailer. Tamiya offer a range of semi trailers to fit the King Hauler, allowing you to choose the ones you like to fulfill your truckin' needs. Adding a trailer makes the rig over 1 meter long!
Beyond trailers, Tamiya also offers a wide range of optional and tuning parts for the King Hauler, to allow you to further customize the truck and driving experience to your exact needs. Our favourite is the Tamiya MFC-01 kit that adds realistic light and sounds to your King Hauler!
- 3-speed transmission controlled manually from the transmitter
- Ladder type chassis in aluminium and plastic
- Type 540 motor included
- 3-bevel differentials
- Metal leaf-spring suspension with friction shocks
- A wide range of trailers and option parts available
- 1/14 scale model assembly kit
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 183mm
- Height: 255mm
- Weight (without options): Approx. 3.5kg
- Wheelbase: 447mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°
- Dampers: Aluminum Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Double Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Tire Width: 22mm (Front & Rear)
- Tire Diameter: 83mm (Front & Rear)
What you need:
- 4-channel 2.4 GHz radio and receiver (we recommend Futaba Attack 4YWD)
- 2x Steering servos (we recommend Futaba U400)
- An ESC (we recommend getting the Tamiya MFC-01 kit, which includes an ESC specifically for tractor trucks).
- Batteries and a charger
- Paint. Tamiya recommends: Tamiya TS-39 Mica Red, Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver, Tamiya X-18 Semi Gloss Black, Tamiya XF-60 Dark Yellow