Tamiya Grasshopper II RC Buggy
The Tamiya Grasshopper II is part of the range of Tamiya vintage reproductions and brings an essential part of 80's RC memorabilia back on the shelf. The new version is almost exactly like the original, but Tamiya has gently updated the new version and utilize the improvements that's been to manufacturing and materials over the decades, to improve quality and durability of the car.
The bathtub chassis in ABS plastics is incredibly strong, while the suspension and geared differential allows for both quick and agile handling. The car itself is a fun, entry-level RC buggy that does well on tarmac and light terrain. A kit well-suited to newcomers and nostalgics alike.
- Includes a driver figure for attachment to the body.
- Bathtub chassis in ABS plastics.
- Front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension setups are actuated by coil-spring friction dampers.
- Fully enclosed rear gearbox with a differential gear to improve handling.
- Includes 380 motor and Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- Compatible with tune-up parts: Type 540 motors (requires nine 1150 ball bearings and one 850 ball bearing) and CVA mini oil dampers.
- 1/10 2WD buggy
- Model assembly kit
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 221mm
- Height: 139mm.
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paints. Tamiya recommends Tamiya TS-26 Pure White, Tamiya XF-1 Flat Black, Tamiya XF-15 Flat Flesh.