Tamiya Globeliner 56304
The Globeliner salutes the classic American cabover truck, hauling trailers across the States. The 1/14 scale truck is constructed very much like its real counterparts, with its electric 540-type motor mounted in the front and connected to the rear wheels with a propellor shaft. The chassis is a ladder-type frame with metal leaf-springs and friction shocks, ensuring its driving characteristics is much like the real thing.
The Globeliner offers a very high level of detail, making it a realistic looking replica. With radial tires and a large range of chrome parts and wheels, the truck looks like a genuine US cabover truck.
Range of Tamiya Trailers available
A big truck needs to haul a big trailer. Tamiya offer a range of semi trailers to fit the Globeliner, allowing you to choose the ones you like to fulfill your transportationel requirements. Adding a trailer makes the rig over 1 meter long!
Beyond trailers, Tamiya also offers a wide range of optional and tuning parts for the Globeliner, to allow you to further customize the truck and driving experience to your exact needs. Our favourite is the Tamiya MFC-01 kit that adds realistic light and sounds to your Globeliner!
- 3-speed transmission controlled manually from the transmitter
- Ladder type chassis in aluminium and plastic
- Type 540 motor included
- 3-bevel differentials
- Metal leaf-spring suspension with friction shocks
- A wide range of trailers and option parts available
- 1/14 scale model assembly kit
- Length: 500 mm
- Width: 183mm
- Height: 255mm
- Chassis: Metal Ladder Frame
- Dampers: Aluminum Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
What you need:
- 4-channel 2.4 GHz radio and receiver (we recommend Futaba Attack 4YWD)
- 2x Steering servos (we recommend Futaba U400)
- An ESC (we recommend getting the Tamiya MFC-01 kit, which includes an ESC specifically for tractor trucks).
- Batteries and a charger
- Paint. Tamiya recommends: Tamiyta TS-47 Chrome Yellow, Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver, Tamiya X-18 Semi Black,