Tamiya Ford Mustang GT4 RC Touring Car
The Ford Mustang GT4 was an instant success in GT4 racing across the world, competing against Audi R8s, KTM X-Bows and Porsche Caymans. Developed in a collaboration between Ford and Multimatic Motorsport (who also managed the Ford GT racing programme at Le Mans and IMSA), the ambitions for the Mustang GT4 were high from the beginning. Luckily, the car could live up to its expectations, taking its fist victory in only the second race it ever competed in!
Celebrating Tamiya USA
The Tamiya Ford Mustang GT4 was launched as a celebration of the 30th anniversary of Tamiyas presense in USA - and what better way to do so than with a Ford Mustang, a car that like very few others encapsulates the essence of american motoring. The body on the car is designed based on the actual 3D drawings for the original car, with light cases, rear spoiler and mirrors ensuring perfectly replicated details throughout the car and comes with genuine slick tires, mounted on pre-painted gunmetallic 10 spoke wheels.
Based on the ever popular Tamiya TT-02 chassis, the car is a great fit for both beginners and novices. With shaft-driven 4WD system and very good weight distribution, the car is both easy and fun to drive with predictable handling and tons of grip and speed. With a wide range of suspension setups on the car, along with various gearbox ratios and wheelbase settings to choose between, hours of fun can be had in making tweaks to the setup, to get driving characteristics and speed just how you like it.
And should you ever require more, the TT-02 chassis has an almost unlimited range of tuning and customization parts available, so you'll never get tired of racing the GT4.
- Model assembly kit.
- 1/10 scale.
- Length: 459mm.
- Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience.
- Stickers are included to create an original livery, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor and Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC. Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike (21.5 Turn BL motor limit / 23 Turn brushed motor limit).
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint: Tamiya recommends Tamiya PS-23 Gun Metal, Tamiya PS-5 Black, Tamiya PS-31 Smoke, Tamiya TS-29 Semi Gloss Black.