Tamiya Ford Escort Street Custom RC Car
The Tamiya Ford Escort Street Custom is based on the 1998 model year car. The car was originally launched by Tamiya in a rally version in 2004, complete with rally tires and WRC livery. The new version here builds on that, offering a street version of the rally racer, while still maintaining it mean, powerful looks.
The car comes with a clear polycarbonate body, allowing you to choose your own colour the street racer. The car comes on white wheels in ABS plastic with treaded street tires.
Built on Tamiyas TT-02 Chassis
The Tamiya Ford Escort Street is based on the TT-02 touring car chassis. The chassis is one of the most versatile from Tamiya, offering both speed, handling and durability, making it incredibly well suited for both beginners and more experienced RC drivers. It offers shaft-driven four wheel drive system and double wishbone suspension with racing slick tires that offer responsive fast handling through the corners. The suspension setup has tons of options for adjustments, making it both easy and fun to get the handling just as you want it.
Another benefit of the TT-02 chassis is endless possibilities for tuning and optimising your car. Whether you want to upgrade the cars power, handling or looks, there are upgrades available that suits your needs.
- Separately molded parts for the body
- Bathtub-type Frame Shaft Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Comes with Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor and TBLE-04S ESC
- Length: 425mm
- Width: 189mm
- Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 27/67mm (Front & Rear)
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver