Tamiya Blitzer Beetle RC Buggy
The Tamiya Blitzer Beetle is a fun and charming take on the traditional VW Baja Buggy, that's been popular in the Baja 1000 since the 1960's. The Baja Bugs are still popular in the incredibly tough endurance race today, and is eligible in several classes.
This Blitzer Beetle is a rear-wheel drive buggy, with double wishbone suspension in all four corners. Combined with CVA oil dampers and the Tamiya Blitzer tire set, made especially for this car, it offers an entertaining drive, perfect for gravel tracks and hard surfaces. The engine is placed at the rear, just like the original, which combined with the rear wheel drive gives really fun driving characteristics.
The ABS bathtub chassis is incredibly durable and the enclosed rear differential is well protected from dust, dirt and debris making it a very durable car, even when driven hard. The body is made in black ABS, with stickers to replicate the drop/splash livery. The ABS body not only means that it's incredibly sturdy, but also that you don't need to paint it (unless you want to of course - in that case we recommend Tamiya TS paints).
The car itself is a fun, entry-level RC buggy that does well on gravel, light terrain and paved surfaces. A kit well-suited to newcomers and nostalgics alike.
- Includes a driver figure for attachment to the body.
- Bathtub chassis in ABS plastics.
- CVA Oil dampers throughout.
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear.
- Fully enclosed rear differential to provide agile handling, protected from dirt.
- Includes 540 motor and Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- 1/10 2WD buggy
- Model assembly kit
- Length: 394mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 182mm.
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver.