Tamiya 58613 Toyota Supra TT-02D Drift 1/10 RC Drift Car
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tamiya Toyota Supra A80 TT-02D RC Drifting Car
The Toyota Supra A80 is an icon in street racing and tuning culture, especially thanks to the amazing 2JZ-GTE engine that can handle some massive tuning.
This version from Tamiya is designed for drifting, but takes a lot of inspiration from the street racers, with the carbon stickers that can be used for the hood and the large rear spoiler.
Like all other TT-02s, the D version is a monocoque chassis with axle-driven four-wheel drive and dual wishbone suspensions at the front and rear, which means that it retains the sharp driving characteristics, incredible durability and easy maintenance. But the TT-02D chassis also comes with a wide range of upgrades as standard, so the starting point is a significantly faster car than a normal TT-02.
First of all, the Supra comes with a 23T Tamiya 540 Sport Tuned Engine, which provides significantly more power than the normal Torque Tuned. In addition, ball bearings, CVA oil shock absorbers and Aluminum Heat Sink for the engine are standard - and it obviusly comes on a pair of 24mm Drifting tires.
With the huge range of upgrades available for the TT-02 cars, it is always possible to upgrade the car to suit your needs with the speed and driving characteristics you want them to.
The kit is delivered without ESC, servo, transmitter and receiver, which must be purchased separately.
Note: The car is delivered without an ESC. We recommend a Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
- Designed specifically for RC drifting.
- Comes with 24mm drifting tires.
- CVA Oil Shock Absorbers.
- Comes with complete ball bearings and aluminum motor Mount as standard.
- Reinforced parts in the suspension make the car more robust.
- Comes with Tamiya Sport Tuned Motor.
- Double Wishbone front and rear suspension.
- Differentials front and rear.
- 1/10 scale model assembly kit
- Axle-driven 4WD.
- Length: 457 mm.
- Width: 186 mm.
- Wheelbase: 257 mm.
- Tire width / diameter (F/R): 24/64 mm.
What you need:
- An ESC. We recommend a Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint: We recommend anbefaler Tamiya PS paint.
We've created the "NiMH Charger+battery pack", and "Transmitter & Servo Starter Kit" do help you get started as quickly as possible. You can easily add both to your cart at the top of this page.