Tamiya Egress - Limited Edition 'Black' Edition
Egress is the successor to the legendary Avante buggy, and with this car the use of great materials and towering quality have really been turned up. This version is a special limited edition, with parts of the suspension in a dark, anodised titanium finish and wheels in a dark silver.
The Egress Black Edition is built around a two-part chassis in 2mm thick carbon with updated ball differentials front and rear. The drive axles are designed like Tamiya's TRF track racers and the car is naturally delivered with ball bearings throughout.
The suspension is a chapter in itself, with four beautiful aluminum oil shock absorbers, titanium anodized uprights and Shock Towers in carbon. The steering is three-part and with tie-rod in carbon, which ensures direct and razor-sharp steering.
- Self assembly RC Car kit
- Double-Deck carbon fibre chassis
- Carbon rear shock tower
- Uprights in dark Titanium anodized aluminium
- Ball Differentials front and rear
- Oil filled aluminium dampers
- Lock-able One-Way center differential
- Length: 430 mm
- Width: 243 mm
- Height: 157 mm
- Wheelbase: 275 mm
What you need:
- A motor and ESC
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint for the body. We recommend black!
Product id: 47489