Tamiya Mercedes Sauber C11 47484 1/10 Electric RC Car Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tamiya 1990 Mercedes-Benz Sauber C11
In stock and ready to be delivered!
Tamiya welcomes back the 1/10 R/C 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 kit which was released as Item 58088 in 1990 and Item 58351 (finished body) in 2004. Although it’s been about 18 years since the last release, this model is still popular among R/C fans because of its rich racing history heritage!
About the Mercedes-Benz C11
The Mercedes-Benz C11 is a Group C prototype race car introduced for the 1990 World Sports-Prototype Championship. Built by Sauber as a successor to the Sauber C9, the C11 used the same Mercedes-Benz M119 5.0L twin turbo V8. It was the first time that Mercedes-Benz chose to put their name on the car, instead of simply using Sauber.
- Body and large rear wing are made from 1mm thick polycarbonate.
- Composite chassis features ABS resin bathtub with front and rear space frames and FRP plates.
- Direct drive 2WD chassis transmits motor power directly to spur gear.
- 3-point suspension setup places the rear gearbox on a CVA oil-dampened T-bar. Ground clearance is adjustable (front: 2 settings, rear: 3 settings) according to running surfaces.
- Features ball differential and high-grip foam sponge tires.
- RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor included.
- 1/10 scale RC model assembly kit
- Length: 490 mm
- Width: 206 mm
- Height: 110 mm
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paints. We recommend Tamiya PS paints for the body.
We've created the "NiMH Charger+battery pack", and "Transmitter & Servo Starter Kit" do help you get started as quickly as possible. You can easily add both to your cart at the top of this page.