Tamiya Toyota Supra A80 JGTC RC Car
Toyota made its mark on Japanese GT racing in the 90's, with the wild Supra A80 - probably best known in the Castrol TOMS colors.
This version of the Supra has the widebody kit from the JGTC racer and is dominated by the wide fenders, a giant rear spoiler and the huge air intakes in the bumper. The remote-controlled racer comes with a polycarbonate body with many separately molded parts that ensure a very high level of detail. Carbon stickers for hood and spoiler are also included.
Built on the TT-02 chassis
The Tamiya Supra A80 Racing is based on the Tamiya TT-02 touring car chassis. The chassis is one of the most versatile from Tamiya, and it offers lots of speed, sharp driving characteristics and great durability, which makes it incredibly suitable for both beginners and more experienced RC drivers. The TT-02 chassis has axle-driven four-wheel drive and double wishbone suspension with slick racing tires that provide fast, responsive steering through the corners. The suspension has many options for adjustments, making it both easy and fun to get the driving characteristics exactly the way you want them.
Another advantage of the TT-02 chassis is the almost endless possibilities for tuning and optimizing your car. Whether you want to give your car more power, better handling or appearance, there are a host of upgrades available to suit your needs exactly.
Note: The car is delivered without an ESC. We recommend Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
- Separaely cast parts for the body and 6-spoke wheels in black.
- Monocoque chassis with axle-driven 4WD system.
- Differential with 4 gears and wishbone wishbone suspension
- Friction dampers front and rear
- Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included
- 1/10 scale model assembly kit
- Length: 452 mm
- Width: 187 mm
- Height: 120 mm
- Wheelbase: 257 mm
- Tires: 27/67 mm
What you need:
- An ESC
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- 7.2V NiMH battery with a Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Paint: We recommend anbefaler Tamiya PS paint.