Tamiya Fighting Buggy - Limited Edition
Tamiya Fighting Buggy was originally launched in 1982 under the name Super Champ outside of Japan. Now it's back as a "Limited Edition" launch for a very limited time, 36 years after it originally made its debut in hobby stores worldwide.
The relaunched version has been given a new name, which is the same as the one used by the original Japanese release. While offering a number of improvements and upgrades, Tamiya's designers have taken care to preserve the original's handling, appearance and characteristics.
- Self assembly model kit
- 2.5mm thick chassis plate in FRP
- Body in strong ABS plastic with roof panel and wing in aluminum
- Redesigned stickers
- Double Trailing Arms front
- Transverse rear shock absorber with separate oil reservoir.
- Studded rear tires and front tires with ribs give just the right buggy look.
- Die-cast suspension arms and gearbox housing
- Oil-filled shock absorbers
- 540 'Silver Can' Motor
What you need:
- 2 channel Radio w/ receiver and servo
- An ESC - We recommend the Hobbywing 1060
- 7.2V NiMH battery and suitable charger
- 4x AA Batteries for receiver
- Tamiya TS paints for the body