Vorza Flux - The fastest and most bashable buggy in the HPI range
The HPI Vorza Flux takes the extremely fast 4-6S powertrain from the Savage XL Flux, and combines it with handling characteristics of the championship winning D8 which it is based on. The result is a cut-throat RC buggy that can take a massive beating on jumps and still set mind-bending lap times at the track, to satisfy both your inner basher and racer!
Delivered as a ready-to-run car, the 4-6S compatible Vorza Flux utilizes the HPI FLUX MLH-2200 motor and ELH-6S speed controller to reach a top speed of 82 km/h (with 6S power) - but fit it with a 46-tooth spur gear and a 21-tooth pinion gear and the Vorza Flux will go all the way to 103 km/h! But it's not only quick in a straight line - with 4wd, 16mm big bore shocks, a very low center of gravity and very high suspension adjustability, it can go around corners at insane speeds as well.
Flux power and HPI durability
But speed isn't the only fun the HPI Vorza Flux offers. The car is packed with extremely durable solutions like the 4mm aluminium chassis plate and hardened steel components throughout the car, to allow it to absorb the beating from big air jumps and high-speed bashing.
The car comes with a HPI 2.4 Ghz controller and is ready to go out of the box. All you need is batteries and a charger.
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted awesome speed graphics
- Brushless HPI FLUX Tork 2200 brushless motor with HPI FLUX ELH-6s ESC with fan
- 2.4 GHz radio system and high torque HPI SF-50 metal gear servo
- 7075S aluminum 4mm thick chassis with stone and dirt guards to keep rocks out
- Spiral-cut bevel gears and hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks and sway bars front and rear
- Adjustable shock towers, turnbuckle links and toe-in
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
Length: 508mm (20")
Width: 205mm (12")
Height: 178mm (7")
Wheelbase: 325mm (12 13/16")
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
What You Need:
- 2x 2S or 2x3S LiPo batteries (above 4000mAh and 25C are recommended)
- Suitable Charger
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter