HPI Trophy Buggy Flux 1/8 Electric RC Car
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Trophy Buggy Flux power - Ready to RUN!
With 4-wheel drive, a 4S-capable Flux Rage ESC and 1965KV Scream motor, it's no wonder the HPI Trophy Buggy has been a huge success. Whether you want to kick some butt on the track, or sample bash about and catch some air with friends, the HPI Trophy Buggy Flux is a durable, fast and incredibly capable tool.
The chassis of the HPI Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it. The aluminium construction combines low weight and high strength, while the smart design and layout of the components make working on the car fast and easy! The suspension is fully adjustable and equipped with turnbuckles, multiple shock mount and camber link locations, sway bars and more. With an aluminium chassis and shock towers, oil-filled shocks and HPI/HB Racing Tires, it will ensure you can keep blasting and pushing it to the limit.
Unlimited entertainment ensured
The immense success of the HPI Trophy Buggy is understandable. With it's incredibly durability, predictable handling and boost of Flux power, the buggy offers both newcomers and experienced RC drivers hours of fun. With it's drivability on a wide range of surfaces you can always offer yourself new challenges, whether on the track, skatepark or just bashing about on- or offroad.
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC Off-Road action. The HPI Trophy Buggy Flux is delivered pre-built, just add two 2S LiPo batteries and a charger and you're good to go!
- Ready-To-Run with a pre-painted buggy body shell and 2.4GHz pistol-grip RC system
- High torque steering servo
- Flux Scream 1965kv brushless motor combined with Flux Rage ESC
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Low-profile aluminium radio tray and heavy-duty aluminium motor mount
- Enclosed radio box protects receiver from the elements
- Adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers, cast aluminium steering knuckles and strong steel turnbuckles
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms with extra-long coilover, oil filled shocks
- Multiple camber link locations
- Thick rear sway bar
- Geared differentials
- Front UJ driveshafts
- 17mm hex hubs
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 179mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
- Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 260mm
- Tyres: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
- Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
What you need