HPI Savage XS Flux - The worlds fastest small RC monster truck!
You don't need size to go blow-your-mind fast. The HPI Savage XS Flux takes everything you know and love from the high-power HPI Savage Flux - but in a small 1/12 package!
The ridiculously quick powertrain, combined with the small package and ability to rip through the terrain and over jumps, provides one of the most entertaining and bashable RC cars out there.
The HPI Flux MMH-4000kv brushless motor and Flux EMH-3S brushless ESC with integrated fan accepts both 2S and 3S liPo battery power and are well-proven components that deliver both speed and durability.
Flux Power, savage durability
The backbone of the car is the very durable and stiff twin plate TVP chassis made from 5mm aluminium plates, very similar to the one found one the larger Savage XL Flux. The red oversized adjustable shocks, combined with 12mm aluminium hex hubs, 1/10 scale 2.2" oversized monster truck tires and all-metal diff and transmission gears makes the HPI Savage XS extremely durable and able to absorb hard impacts and landings. The body is a fully licensed replica of the legendary Chevrolet El Camino SS, making for a cool monster truck that can go everywhere - FAST.
The HPI Savage XS Flux has fulltime 4wd and runs on 2.2" HPI GT2 tires that allows the car to grip well on both paved and dirt surfaces. But thanks to the 12mm hex hubs and 1/10 scale sized wheels, you can mount a wide variety of 1/10 scale wheels to customize the handling and look of your car depending on your own preferences.
The car is optimized for 2S battery power from stock, but equip it with a 3S battery and #105809 48T Idler gear and #6924 24T Pinion gear and you will get a big power boost and be able to achieve the extreme top speed.
- Durable Savage design with TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run with pistol-grip 2.4GHz radio system
- Classic Chevrolet El Camino body featuring custom
"stars & stripes" design
- Fitted with Flux MMH-4000KV brushless motor and Flux EMH-3S brushless speed controller
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive
- SS-20WR water resistant servo
- Enclosed receiver box protects from the elements
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Aluminium hex hubs and ball bearings throughout
- Tough 4-gear differentials
- Officially licensed, prepainted replica Chevrolet El Camino SS body
- Aluminum front and rear suspension braces
- Stainless steel bulkhead lower plates
- Front and rear skid plate bumpers
Savage XS Flux specifications:
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
What You Need:
- 2S or 3S Lipo batteries
- Suitable Charger
- x4 AA Batteries for Transmitter