HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 Audi E-Tron Vision GT RC Car
When Audi's designers were asked to design the sports car of the future for a generation of drivers brought up with racing games and Sim Racing, they came up with this beauty - the e-tron Vision GT. With powerful electric motors and sporty, aerodynamic design, it can put most petrol racers to the wall, and now you have the opportunity to drive your own version in 1/10 scale.
The HPI RS4 Audi is delivered ready for use, including transmitter. The ESC provides flexibility in battery selection, allowing for both 2S and 3S LiPo or 7.2v NiMH batteries with Deans connectors. Of course, to get the most out of your HPI RS4 Audi, we recommend using 3S LiPo batteries.
HPI RS4 Sport 3 Chassis
The RS4 Sport 3 is the best chassis HPI offers in the 1/10 RC Touring car class. The chassis is cast in reinforced plastic, providing a very light and rigid base for the car. The drivetrain is incredibly well designed, with two easy-access differentials front and rear, both with metal gears for optimal durability. The double-wishbone suspension offers a very high degree of adjustability - You can adjust Squat and Dive, roll center, camber angles as well as shock mountings and the hardness of the oil-filled shocks themselves, allowing you to get the setup just perfect for your track and driving style.
The HPI RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers and waterproof electronics. An enclosed box houses the 2.4GHz radio receiver, ensuring that you have constant control through the HPI pistol-grip steering wheel transmitter.
Should you require more from your HPI RS4 Sport 3 Audi, we have a very large range of tuning parts available for the car.
- Officially licensed Audi e-tron Vision GT body.
- Delivered fully Ready-To-Run.
- Shaft driven 4WD system with differentials with metal gears.
- Encased pinion and spur gear.
- HPI Flux MMH-4000KV motor and waterproof EMH-3S ESC.
- HPI 2.4GHz Pistol Grip radio system.
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH.
- Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering.
- Enclosed receiver case protects electronics from sand and water.
- Double-wishbone suspension design front and rear.
- Oil-filled shock absorbers.
- Ball bearings throughout the drivetrain.
What you need:
- 7.2V NiMH or 2S/3S LiPo Batteries with a deans/T-Plug
- A suitable charger