HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 BMW M3 E30 DTM
This HPI RS4 Sport 3 is a replica of the BMW M3 E30 DTM racer, driven by Roberto Ravaglia in the 1987 DTM championship. With the BMW M livery, BBS mesh wheels and roll-cage the RS4 BMW is rich in details making it look like a genuine DTM racer in scale 1/10.
The RS4 touring car is delivered ready-to-run, including a 7.2V NiMH 2000mAh battery and a wall-charger. The ESC offers flexibility in choice of battery, allowing for both 2S LiPo or 7.2v NiMH batteries with Deans connectors. However, to get the most from your HPI RS4 we of course recommend using 2S LiPo batteries.
HPI RS4 Sport 3 Chassis
The RS4 Sport 3 is the finest chassis HPI offers in the RC Touring car class. The chassis is cast in reinforced plastic, providing a very light and rigid base for the car. The drivetrain is incredibly well designed, with two easy-access differentials front and rear, both with metal gears for optimal durability. The double-wishbone suspension offers a very high degree of adjustability - You can adjust Squat and Dive, roll center, camber angles as well as shock mountings and the hardness of the oil-filled shocks themselves, allowing you to get the setup just perfect for your track and driving style.
The car can be set up to being either a Touring Car, providing fast corner speeds, or a drift car.
The HPI RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers and waterproof electronics. An enclosed box houses the 2.4GHz radio receiver, ensuring that you have constant control through the HPI pistol-grip steering wheel transmitter.
Should you require more from your HPI RS4 Sport 3 BMW, we have a very large range of tuning parts available for the car.
- Officially licensed BMW M3 E30 Warsteiner DTM body in M livery.
- Delivered fully Ready-To-Run - incl. a battery and a charger.
- Shaft driven 4WD system with differentials with metal gears.
- Encased pinion and spur gear.
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor and waterproof SC-3SWP2 ESC.
- HPI 2.4GHz Pistol Grip radio system.
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH.
- Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering.
- Enclosed receiver case protects electronics from sand and water.
- Double-wishbone suspension design front and rear.
- Oil-filled shock absorbers.
- Ball bearings throughout the drivetrain.
What you need:
Nothing! But we do recommend multiple batteries and a quick charger.