Charging your NiMH and LiPo batteries should be quick and simple!
The HPI Reactor 200 is a simple and easy-to-use balance charger for 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs and 4.8v - 9.6v NiMh battery packs. This version is supplied with a standard EU plug.
The charger also works well with the smaller battery packs, as the charge current can be set at 2.0A or 0.7A.
The HPI Reactor 200 is the perfect step up from the slow, mains powered trickle charger or low amperage USB peak chargers included with some of our electric RC cars.
- Built-in power supply works without additional adapter.
- Supports LiPo/LiFe and NiMh/NiCd battery technology.
- LiPo and LiFe packs are charged using the Balance leads.
- Maximum charge current of 2.0A.
- Charger can be set to 0.7 or 2.0A Charging Amperage
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Simple 3 button and LED charging setup
- Input: AC100V-240V 50-60Hz.
- Battery Type: LiPo, LiFe, NiMh and NiCd
- Cell Count: LiPo/LiFe 2-3s, NiMh/NiCd 4-8s
- Charge Current: 2.0A
- Output Power: Max 16W