HPI Micro RS4 Drift: Small car - mega drifts
The HPI Micro RS4 Drift RC car has always been one of HPI Racing's most fun and action-packed cars, and now it's available fitted with the über cool Skyline GT-R body in Fail Crew camo colors, as driven by Max Tvardovsky! This is a perfect 1/18 scale RC version of the GT-R, from the bright green front splitter to the huge rear wing.
The HPI Micro RS4 RC drift car is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks front and rear for smooth power and outstanding handling. This Ready-to-Run RC Drift car features a highly detailed and scale Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R replica body is fitted with hard plastic tires out of the box, so it's ready for wild drift action on any surface!
The HPI Micro RS4 Drift RC car is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, has full time 4WD belt drive and a water-resistant steering servo. And if that isn't enough, it's ready to run straight out of the box - including both charger and a battery!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale RC car
- Officially licensed replica of Max Tvardovsky's Nissan Skyline GT-R
- 4WD with differentials both front and rear
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings
- SCM-2S-WP electronic speed control
- 2.4GHz radio with long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
Tire Diameter: 36mm
Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
What you need: