Hobbywing QuicRun WP 10BL60 Brushless ESC without sensor
This QuicRun 10BL60 ESC is specially designed for beginners and intermediate rc drivers, for use with sensorless and brushless motors. Built in the outstanding Hobbywing quality, the product is durable yet simple to operate. The ESC is designed for touring cars, buggies and F1 in 1/10 and 1/12 scale.
The ESC comes without plugs for the battery, they are purchased separately and mounted. Find connectors for your batteries here.
Applicable to All Weather Conditions
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-10BL60 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
High Reliability and Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN 10BL60 to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
Efficient Cooling System
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRUN WP-10BL60, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6Amp and voltage of 6V make this ESC compatible with various servos.
Single-button Programming and Factory Reset
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
- Vehicles: 1/10 and 1/12 scale Touring Cars / Buggies / Trucks / Monster Trucks
- Motors: Sensorless Brushless Motors & Sensored Brushless Motors (only in Sensorless mode)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 48.5 x 38 x 32 mm
- Weight: 90g
- Continous/Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- 2S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars KV≤6000, 1/10th Buggies KV≤4000
- 3S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars KV≤4000, 1/10th Buggies KV≤3000 (36XX Series of Motors)
Wires & Connectors:
- Input Wires: 14AWG/150mm
- Output Wires: 14AWG/100mm
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: 4mm Gold Connector (Female)
- Size: 30 x 30 x 10 mm
- Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- Powered by: BEC
ESC Programming via:
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Program Port: FAN/Program Port
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported