Hobbywing EzRun 70125SD 560kV Brushless Motor w/ Sensor
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Hobbywing EzRun 70125SD - A beast of a motor!
The new generation of brushless Hobbywing EzRun motors has arrived, and is now with sensors. The biggest of them all is this 70125SD motor for 1/5 scale vehicles at 560kv!
A lower kV gives more torque, while a higher kV gives more revolutions and more speed for lightning-fast acceleration and top speed, but costs a little in terms of torque.
If combined with the Hobbywing EZRUN MAX4 ESC, the built-in chip can automatically identify and optimize motor settings, which gives a better and finer feeling with the car.
Extremely high quality
The rotor has four strong sintered Nd-Fe-B magnets, which provide super torque and make the motor deliver explosive power and stable power output.
The very high output efficiency of 90% effectively reduces the motor temperature and delivers more power under the same load.
Detailed and completed with a CNC machined aluminum body, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations, high quality stainless steel output shaft, high precision bearing for high durability and smooth power delivery.
The innovative new sensor interface and bearing has a better waterproof and dustproof effect than the traditional sensor motor.
- 4-pole rotor for high torque, fast acceleration response and stable power
- Special temperature control technology implemented by this motor guarantees less heat and more efficiency (efficiency rate up to 90%)
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations, high quality stainless steel output shaft, high precision bearings for high durability and smoothness
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuilt) for routine maintenance effectively extends motor life and increases motor efficiency
- This EZRUN motor is a perfect match for the HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX4.
- Temperature sensor port provides all-round protection for the electrical system (Hobbywing is developing some ESCs with motor thermal protection function to pair these motors in the future)
- Application: Large 1/5 vehicles
- Type: Brushless with sensor
- Poles: 4
- KV: 560
- LiPo: 8-12S
- No load: 3.6A
- Outer diameter: 70 mm
- Length: 125 mm
- Shaft diameter: 8 mm
- Weight: 1995g
Item no: 30402850