The sensorless and brushless Hobbywing EzRun 56113 SL motor offer extremely high torque and power, that works well for experienced RC drivers looking for more fun and speed when bashing or racing. The EzRun 56113 is designed for 1/5 scale RC cars.
A lower kV provides more torque for racing in terrainterrain, while a higher kV provides more revs and more speed for lightning-fast acceleration and top speed, but costs a little on the torque in the terrain.
With a fast acceleration response and a rock-solid, stable output, the Hobbywing EzRun 56113 motor can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain.
- 4 pole rotor for high torque, fast acceleration response and stable power output
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%)
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations, high-quality stainless steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency
- This EZRUN motor is a perfect match for the HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX5 ESC
- Temperature sensor port provides all-round protection to the power system (Hobbywing will develop some ESCs with the motor thermal protection function to pair these motors in future)
- Application: 1/5 cars
- Type: Brushless Sensorless
- Poles: 4
- KV: 800
- LiPo: 3-8S
- No Load: 3.2A
- Max Current: 200A
- Power: Max 5800W
- Outer Dia: 56mm
- Length: 113mm
- Shaft Dia: 8mm
- Shaft Length: 31mm
- Weight: 1210g