Futaba T7PXR 7 channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter Set with Futaba R334SBS Receiver
The Futaba T7PXR transmitter is the absolute flagship in the Futaba range and is simply a stunning piece of kit. The transmitter is crafted in carbon-reinforced plastics with diamond-cut, black anodized hooks and titanium screws. With a 4.3" LCD touch screen display with full colour and back light it's incredibly easy to make changes to settings and the car, and get an instant overview of all telemetry data. Ergonomics have been improved with reduced head weight, curved throttle trigger and the possibility of switching the steering to the other side for left-hand operation. Both wheel and trigger placements can be adjusted as well.
The T7PXR uses the telemetry T-FHSS SR automatic frequency hopping system that prevents overlapping frequencies when driving, with SR being the Super Responsive version that offers 28% faster steering and throttle inputs, making a significant improvement in feel that you really notice. It also incorporates T-FHSS Mini Z for compatibility with Kyoshos Mini Z cars and FASST-C2.
You can adjust a wide range of motor and ESC settings directly on the transmitter, while the telemetry system provides an overview of everything going on in the car, like voltages and temperatures and more. A vibrator in the handle can provide alarms in low battery and telemetry data, as well as lap times and time-up.
With memory storage for up to 40 different RC models, the Futaba T7PXR makes it infinitely easier to own a large collection of RC vehicles, as it can replace all the different transmitters that came with your various RTR vehicles.
The transmitter also incorporates a range of mixing options:
- Steering: Independent servo settings for right and left for smooth steering.
- Brake: Independent brake mix between front and rear on 1/5 scale cars.
- Gyro: Sensitivity adjustments for Futaba gyros for cars.
- 4 Wheel Steering (4WS): Perfect for rock crawlers!
- Dual ESC: Can control separate ESC's for front and rear.
- CPS: Optional channel for LED lights to match steering and throttle.
- Tank: Set pivot and super pivot on vehicles with tracks, like RC Tanks.
- ABS Brakes: Super powerful braking without locking the tires.
- Traction control: Allows the throttle servo to move intermittently to gain grip.
- Throttle Speed: Smoother handling and driving on slippery surfaces.
- Steering Speed: Smoothens steering input if needed.
- Throttle accelleration: On cars with an engine, you can minimize lag when activating clutch and braking.
Futaba T7PXR Features:
- Up to 7 Channels on S-FHSS, 4 channels on F-THSS.
- Has S-FHSS, T-FHSS, T-FHSS SR, T-FHSS Mini Z and FASST-C2 2.4GHZ protocols.
- 4.6 Inch LED Touch Screen Display with back light.
- Telemetry for voltage, RPM, Temperature, Ext. Voltage and Current, with log for 100 drives.
- Memory for 40 different RC models.
- Fully adjustable ergonomics for trigger and wheel
- Adjustable Steering and Throttle sensitivity.
- Throttle Fail-Safe which prevents runaways vehicles if signal is lost or interrupted.
- Integrated ABS Brake and Traction Control.
- Telemetry off LED: Display the telemetry being off for non-telemetry races.
- Compatible with Futaba S.Bus Servos.
- Can record and store up to 80 lap times.
- Runs on 4x AA batteries.
Futaba R334SBS Features:
- Can receive up to 4 channels.
- Integrated T-FHSS SR auto detection system.
- Power requirement: 4.8V ~7.4V battery.
- Size: 33.9 x 22.3 x 11.35 mm.
- Weight: 7.5 gram.