Futaba T4PM 2.4Ghz Transmitter Set w/ Receiver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Futaba T4PM 4 channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter Set with Futaba R204SB Receiver
The Futaba T4PM transmitter is a mid- to high end transmitter in outstanding quality and with functionalities enough to satisfy any RC enthusiast. The transmitter is the lightest in its category at only 350 grams (ex. batteries), making extended driving sessions effortless.
Like all Futaba transmitters it incorporates the automatic frequency hopping system that prevents overlapping frequencies when driving, saving you for a ton of worries with switching crystals. The T4PM not only integrates the improved S-FHSS system, but also various T-FHSS systems like Super Response and Mini Z. These extended T-FHSS systems offer the same telemetry options as the standard T-FHSS, but the SR offers Super Responsiveness on steering, throttle and brake inputs (28% faster), while the Mini Z mode means its even compatible with Kyoshos Mini Z cars!
You can adjust a wide range of motor and ESC settings directly on the transmitter, while the telemetry system provides an overview of everything going on in the car, like voltages and temperatures.
One transmitter for up to 40 vehicles. With memory storage for up to 40 different RC models, the Futaba T4PM makes it infinitely easier to own a large collection of RC vehicles, as it can replace all the different transmitters that came with your various RTR vehicles.
The transmitter also incorporates a range of mixing options:
- Steering: Independent servo settings for right and left for smooth steering.
- Brake: Independent brake mix between front and rear on 1/5 scale cars.
- Gyro: Sensitivity adjustments for Futaba gyros for cars.
- 4 Wheel Steering (4WS): Perfect for rock crawlers!
- Dual ESC: Can control separate ESC's for front and rear.
- CPS: Optional channel for LED lights to match steering and throttle.
- Tank: Set pivot and super pivot on vehicles with tracks, like RC Tanks.
- ABS Brakes: Super powerful braking without locking the tires.
- Traction control: Allows the throttle servo to move intermittently to gain grip.
- Throttle Speed: Smoother handling and driving on slippery surfaces.
- Steering Speed: Smoothens steering input if needed.
- Throttle accelleration: On cars with an engine, you can minimize lag when activating clutch and braking.
Futaba T3PV Features:
- 4 Channels
- Has S-FHSS and T-FHSS, T-FHSS SR and T-FHSS Mini Z 2.4GHZ protocols
- 2.7" Display with back light.
- Telemetry for voltage, RPM, Temperature, Ext. Voltage and Current, with log for 100 drives.
- Memory for 40 different RC models.
- 4-Wheel-Steering / Brake Mixing (SMX).
- Adjustable Steering and Throttle sensitivity.
- Throttle Fail-Safe which prevents runaways vehicles if signal is lost or interrupted.
- Integrated ABS Brake and Traction Control.
- Can record and store up to 100 lap times.
- Runs on 4x AA batteries.
Futaba R204SB Features:
- Can receive up to 4 channels.
- Integrated S-FHSS/T-FHSS auto detection system.
- Power requirement: 4.8V ~7.4V battery.
- Size: 35 x 23.3 x 8.5 x 12.5 mm.
- Weight: 7 g.
Compatible receivers and telemetry sensors:
- Futaba R202GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- Futaba R203GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- Futaba R2104GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- Futaba R304SB(E) (T-FHSS)
- Futaba R324SBS (T-FHSS)
- Futaba R334SBS(E) (T-FHSS & T-FHSS-SR)
Futaba SBS-01T - Temperature Sensor
- Futaba SBS-01TE - Temperature Sensor
- Futaba SBS-01RM - RPM Magnetic Sensor
- Futaba SBS-01RB - Brushless Motor RPM Sensor
- Futaba SBS-01V - Voltage Sensor
- Futaba SBS-01C - Current Sensor