Futaba 3PV 3+1 channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter Set with Futaba R203GF Receiver
The Futaba 3PV transmitter set is a mid-tier transmitter, but offers significantly more features and functionalities compared to the entry-level Futaba 3PRKA. Like the 3PRKA it offers FHSS automatic frequency hopping that prevents overlapping frequencies when driving, but also offers both the updated S-FHSS system and T-FHSS which offers the opportunity for adding live telemetry information and adjustability directly between the car and the transmitter. Pretty cool, right?
The 3PV transmitter itself is crafted in quality materials and is very light - a big benefit for longer driving sessions. The large built-in display provides you with essential information and quick adjustments on the go. It offers a range of options for each of the channels on the transmitter - even ABS brakes which prevents the wheels from locking under heavy breaking.
With built-in memory for up to ten different vehicles, the Futaba 3PV transmitter can replace the array of transmitters many RC enthusiasts have for each of their cars. Using a single receiver for all cars not only does away with the cheap RTR transmitters, but adds functionalities and makes driving and owning multiple cars a lot easier. Simply add another R203GT or R304SB transmitter to each of your cars, and the 3PV can handle all of them.
The transmitter set comes with the 3 channel Futaba R203GF receiver. To use the telemetry and 4th channel, you'll need to upgrade to the Futaba R304SB receiver.
All together an absolutely magnificent transmitter set which offer features and functionalities way above its price point.
Futaba T3PV Features:
- Has FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS 2.4GHZ protocols (T-FHSS only with optional R304SB receiver).
- Integrated telemetry (requires Futaba R304SB receiver).
- 3+1 Channels (the 4th channel can only be used with a 4-channel receiver).
- Channel 3 can be used on SW1 (two endpoints) or at DT3 where the D/R normally is at (stepped function).
- Memory for 10 different 10 models.
- Adjustable Sub-Trim neutral position for Channel 1-4.
- Channel-4 Trim (only visible if 4WS or Brake Mixing is activated).
- Steering Dual Rates - The thumb dial lets you adjust steering on the go.
- End Point adjustment for Steering (CH1), Throttle (CH2), Channel 3, Channel-4 (only when 4WS or Brake Mixing is activated).
- 4-Wheel-Steering / Brake Mixing (SMX).
- Zero Reverse (CH1-4).
- Adjustable Steering and Throttle sensitivity.
- Throttle Fail-Safe which prevents runaways vehicles if signal is lost or interrupted.
- Integrated ABS Brake system (three speeds available).
- Runs on 4x AA batteries.
Futaba R203GF Features:
- Can receive up to 3 channels.
- Integrated S-FHSS/FHSS auto detection system.
- Power requirement: 4.8V ~7.4V battery.
- Size: 39 x 26 x 10 mm.
- Weight: 8 g.